1. Why did the FBI allow the destruction of the Ames anthrax stockpile in Ames, Iowa, one week after the same strain killed a tabloid editor in Florida?
2. Why did the FBI wait for two months after the anthrax attacks before interviewing anthrax experts at Fort Detrick?
3. Why did the FBI rule the death of anthrax expert Dr. Don C. Wiley a suicide instead of murder?
4. Will the FBI reopen the case to consider possible homicide?
5. What is the source of the anthrax used in the letters to the Senate and media in October 2001?
6. What is the holdup in the FBIs investigation of the anthrax attacks of October 2001?
7. What damaging information, if any, does the suspected anthrax perpetrator(s) have on the government?
8. Why does the CIA and/or its contractors possess anthrax and other bioweapons?
9. What CIA contractors, domestic and/or foreign, posses bioweapons?
10. What is the extent and nature of the CIAs research and development of bioweapons?
11. What is the extent and nature of the U.S. bioweapons program?
12. Is the U.S. or any of its agents in violation of the Biological Weapons Convention of 1972 and/or the Biological Weapons Anti-Terrorism Act of 1989?
13. Is the U.S., its contractors or allies developing genetically modified biological warfare agents?
14. Does the U.S., its contractors or allies posses genetically engineered pathogens which have no vaccine or cure?
15. If so, what would happen if such pathogens got into the general environment by accident or design?
16. How easy is it to smuggle of a few grams of lethal agent out of high security laboratories?
17. What is required to grow dangerous quantities of lethal agents from a few grams?
18. Is the danger of proliferation worth the presumed benefit of possessing such bioweapons?